All About Diva
**This blog entry imported from my previous blog FYI I’m Erika Online**
Ok, yes you’re right…there is NO WAY that one blog could tell you ALL about any individual…especially a female…especially said DIVA! So, I guess a more appropriate title might be something like “Some Stuff That Diva Would Like To Share About Herself”. Alright, enough of that…get ready for this journey into Diva-dom!
Okay, so I’ll start with a sort of bio…
Name: Erika Theresa Neal (yes, that’s what the T stands for)
Aliases: Erika T. Neal, E, Diva, Miss E Diva, E Diva, T-Neal, E.Neal, E Diva Dolla (ok the last one’s fake LOL)
Birthday: September 23rd
Sign: Virbra (I’m on the cusp, so I’m a Virgo-Libra)
Birthplace: Winter Park, Florida (yes, a Florida native – born and raised)
Current City: Orlando, Florida
Elementary School: Killarney Elementary, Hungerford Elementary
Middle School: Maitland Middle
High School: Winter Park HS (Go Wildcats!)
College: Florida A&M University (Forever a Rattler!)
Religious: I’m a Christian and I attend New Warner Chapel Primitive Baptist Church in Winter Park where Dr. Mitchell L. Dawkins, Sr. serves as Pastor – I grew up in Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in Winter Park; the late Rev. Leroy Hendrix was my Pastor
Professional: Almost 10 years of computer support experience…Almost 10 years of graphic design experience…10 years of administrative/office experience
Now…here’s some other interesting stuff…at least I think it’s interesting…
- Life makes no sense without a sense of humor…enjoy life no matter what! It could always be worse.
- I have a very great and sarcastic sense of humor
- I love to travel!
- I work full time for the District Nine Medical Examiner’s Office
- I work part-full time doing graphic design (check my business site www.designcgc.com)
- I volunteer and am very involved at my church (yes, I did the church site www.newwarnerchapelpbc.org)
- I’m the most fly geeky chick you’ll ever meet i.e. The Geeky Diva
- I am afraid of dogs, spiders and snakes
- I love learning new stuff about pretty much any subject…I’m very open-minded.
- Chicken is my favorite meal starter – Fish is my least favorite
- I don’t have any children but have 4 Godkids, a bunch of nieces and nephews, plus a plethora of other surrogate children…Erika loves the kids! (never wanted to have kids before I got married and I’m not married…YET)
- I can’t do a cartwheel
- I’m very outgoing…I can’t/don’t like to sit still too long
- My favorite color is pink…fuschia is the fave shade
Alright…that should be plenty (probably too much) of info about me. Until next time…be easy, be blessed! ~ Diva
- Posted in: FYI I'm Erika Online